01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!


Nothing too new around here. Just thought we should get a family blog together before the new little one decides to enter this world. It's not the most fancy thing in the world, but I (Molly) am learning slowly but surely. The weather here is marvelous, and we are looking forward to a busy and very exciting weekend of bonfires, teen sleepovers, and church workdays. Andrew and I spent all day baking and cooking stuff for the weekend. It was fun, but I am tired and worn out. This little squirt inside of me is telling me it is time for bed. I cannot believe I still have 15 weeks left, but we are praying she holds on til' then! Til' next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have just finished catching up on your Blogs--Andrew's and this new one (as well as the Swaffer family that includes all your mom and dad's family)
    Wow, is Andrew growing--Sooo cute!!
    Will try to keep up more often
    Love to all, Aunt Roberta and Uncle Dick

    ReplyDelete