Thursday, October 18, 2007

This wild child in me isn't sleepy!










Couldn't resist putting more pictures up! I have tried to put several on Andrew's page the last few days, but the system wasn't working. So, due to the fact that this squirmy little girl inside of me is keeping me awake, I figured I would do something worth while.


Andrew has become our climber and seems to be afraid of nothing. Look out! Oh, thought the aunts and grandparents would want to know, we have begun the fun adventure of potty training. I know, I thought it was too early, but he did great today. It was actually his idea, and he has done wonderful. I am not counting my chickens before they've hatched--don't worry. We are taking it very slow--cuz I am in no hurry! He gets so excited when he gets a skittle! Fun fun...anyhow, time for bed!