Monday, December 3, 2007

Nothing New! (o;

Well, we had a wonderful time with family over Thanksgiving. They even bought us a Christmas tree and decorated our house. Yippee--one less thing to do! Andrew was absolutely spoiled and enjoyed every minute of it. Honestly, I think we were all spoiled and we ALL loved it. No new news regarding baby, but I do have a doctor's appointment today. Last week I was dilated 1 cm, and nothing else had really changed. Her head is down so that is great and I am currently 32 weeks! We are just praying for 2 more weeks. All our bags are packed and Andrew's sitter is ready to have him. Thank you all for your prayers and many notes of encouragement. We hope everyone's Thanksgiving was spectacular. However, I don't think you could have beaten ours. It was wonderful. I am so thankful my whole family was here minus a brother-in-law. He has promised to come in February though, so we are excited about counting down til' that fun time. Til' next time.