01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, January 11, 2008

Yes, it has been forever it seems since the last update, but life has had it's ups and downs of business for us. We are still fighting incredible sicknesses, for which we are all tired. Andrew starting cutting his terrible 2-year molars and much pain has been the bonus of this change. The following day he came down with the flu, cold, and fevers of 104.5! It was certainly no fun, but he seems to be doing better to say the least. He still has a pretty bad cough, but I think that should pass soon. Unfortunately now he has so kindly shared all the above sicknesses with his mommy. Believe you me it is no fun being big and pregnant and coughing and puking like crazy. Anyhow, the Lord is good and He has given us the strength that is needed each day. Brian is very busy with work and is looking forward to a few days off whenever this little princess of ours decides to arrive. The doctor keeps joking with me that I am going to go 2 weeks over now and he will have to induce me--what a joke. Everyone keeps asking me why I haven't had it yet-- and my answer remains the same--my due date is not for another 2 weeks. Yet, I too have been wondering considering they were so sure I would have had her almost 9 weeks ago. Needless to say she will not be preemie, for which we are so happy about. I am so looking forward to being able to walk out of the hospital with baby in arms instead of leaving her in a NICU unit for a month. It may seem like such a small thing for most women, but unless you have been there before, you have no idea just how hard that is. Despite the wonderful (awful) last 2 months of pregnancy I would go through it the whole 9 months just to be able to bring my baby home with me. Anyhow, nothing else new in the Swaffer home! It has been in the 70's here and very wet, but we have all enjoyed being able to play outside more often. Andrew seems to get taller every day and is really starting to talk a great deal. He is currently into trains and loves making the noise everywhere we go. Well, til' next time!-- Hopefully that will have news and a picture of our little princess entering our world.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Molly! Hope you're hanging in there. Maybe this will be the big week! Been thinking about you and finally got a link to your blog on ours! I'm enjoying your updates! Take care and I'll be praying for you!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly,
    Before you have that baby, I'd like to see a picture of you-profile, of course:) Since you're so short, you must be as round as you are high:) Really, I love you and am praying for a safe, healthy delivery.
    Grandma Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Molly,

    Nicole (hoelscher) Harms here. I completely understand about the preemie thing! I'm expecting number two in August, and I would do just about anything not to have to leave her/him in the NICU for any lenght of time as we had to do with Natalie. Congrats on a full term pregnancy! I am sure you are so excited!

    ReplyDelete