Friday, February 1, 2008

Busier?

Everyone has warned me over and over again that I would have no time or energy to do what I did with only one child. I don't know I guess maybe I am blessed with an absolutely fun and easy two-year old, but I even had time to organize my closet and rearrange my bedroom today along with the daily chores. It's kind of fun--I have energy again. I cannot wait until spring comes when we can all go outside play, plant flowers, do a garden, and all the fun stuff that comes with it. Chloe is sleeping very well and only waking up once in the night and then again at around 6:45 in the morning--it's great! I am getting more sleep now than I was big pregnant and I can sleep on my stomach--yippee! Andrew is being a great big brother and always wants to hold his little "Lo Lo" He is constantly trying to help me with absolutely and positively everything. Unfortunately he has figured out how to get the lotion out and smear it everywhere on himself and Chloe, but that's alright at least they both smell great. Well, nothing new here other than the usual feeding, changing diapers, clothes, cleaning and just having fun. Til' next time...