01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Jump on this month's roller coaster!



I don't know where to even begin. I cannot believe that it has been an entire month since I have updated on our lives. Time sure flies when you're having fun or just completely insane from business. Let's see--it all started with one sister coming, then a sister-in-law, then two teen girls for four days, then a huge team sleepover/workday, then older sis and husband for 10 days. Oh, can't forget the ladies banquet food preparation. Wow, I am finally able to breathe for a little bit only to jump right back into all the fun. Our family is doing great. Brian is still selling shoes and doing web pages with almost all his spare time. Mommy is getting ready to put up our pool so we can jump in soon! (o; It has been beautiful, but I'll leave the pool prep for the men. I am loving being a mommy of two and have definitely never been bored. Andrew is being potty trained of which is very comical. He has gotten so tall and becoming such a little man--literally. Chloe is already 11 lbs 15 3/4 oz and is growing out of her little clothes.
We had a fantastic time with all the family who've been visiting us the last month. Kate and Paul took us to Holly Wild zoo and we had the time of our lives. Brian got to go golfing at an amazing course with Paul while Kate and I went shopping. Oh, all the fun things I could describe--but it would be a book. April is here and awards banquet is right around the corner. It's hard to believe that summer is almost here. Well, til' next time, and I promise it will be sooner than the last.

1 comment:

  1. Molly, I so enjoyed seeing all the pictures - here and on Facebook. Thanks for posting them. :) Love you all! See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete