Tuesday, May 13, 2008



This last week we had a great time catering for Sarah Ogle and Dan Hefner's wedding. The ceremony was beautiful and we had loads of fun. Unfortunately, Brian got pretty sick, and now our little ones are fighting the horrid sickness too. We are now back to life here at home for a few weeks and then off to the races again. Brian and I are looking forward to a weekend away next weekend. Our little munchkins are being sent away to friends while we go to Dolly Wood with some of our teens and youth pastor. We are extremely excited. I cannot wait to ride on rides again. I think it's almost been 3 years since I've done anything like this with pregnancies, children, and moving. I cannot wait! The following week I am helping with two graduation parties by making the cakes and the following week I am catering the graduation party of one of the girls who was on my team this year. Cooking, baking, and such is such a fun hobby. I absolutely love it.
Chloe is officially moved into her own room. Our wonderful Southern parents gave us a bassinet right before she was born. She has grown out of it already. It is hard to believe. She woke me up the other morning by grunting. I looked in and noticed she was kicking the one end while hitting her head on the other end. I think she may have grown a few inches overnight. :o)
She didn't do so well last night, but I truly believe that was caused by her traumatic case of teething and a cold. I am hoping things will get back to normal soon. Andrew is our big helper. I love watching him with his sister. He is always so particular and protective of her--mommy is hoping that that character quality doesn't change as he grows to be a teenager.

Well, I must get back to work while my angels are still napping. Til' next time...