Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just a bit to wet your whistle!














































We had children's VBS last week and were able to dress up into the good old Western look. I thought Andrew would hate it, but I was completely wrong. I do believe he was the best dressed up individual there. Quite the little man! Chloe was a bit dolled up too, so that was fun. Nothing really new around here other than major organizing in preparation for a rummage sale and all the other fun things that come with being a family of four. I love every minute of it minus the whole teething thing. Boy, do girls handle this differently than the boys. Chloe continues to be the cutest little princess. She is a very nosy girl and loves to be up and about with her brother. She gets frustrated though that she cannot run about... I'm getting a little scared at her intense tries at crawling. She is going to be walking before we know it. Other than the usual business nothing else is too exciting. I was able to cater another birthday party last weekend and loved every minute of it. I think I am going to come up with some creative name for this "side business." If you have any suggestions let me know. Among the busy life here with family in and out and church activities I managed to finally stencil Andrew's room in trains. He helped me make a sign for above his bed (it certainly lookes like he helped). We were able to find a few old looking train things at a garage/rummage/yard sale last week. Chloe's room has yet to be stenciled, but maybe when her Auntie comes in less than two weeks!!!!! Til' next time...