Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lovin' Summer

Well, we have truly had a blast of our packed summer so far! My sister Kate is here and will be for another 2 weeks, and I am lovin' every minute with her. We are going to family camp next week and cannot wait. The following week my brother comes for a few days, and when he and Kate leave Brian, Chloe, and I head off for our Florida mission trip. We are looking forward to a wonderful 10 days helping with a church there by doing VBS, a youth rally, visitation, and more. I have the honors of doing the food for our group---tons of fun! We are hoping to stop in and visit my Grandpa one morning while we are there too. The kiddos are doing well. Chloe continues to try to cut teeth, but they are being VERY stubborn. She still smiles for which I am very thankful. Andrew is Daddy's little fix it man with his new toolbox we found at a Rummage Sale. He continues to be the best source of entertainment for everybody. Daddy continues to work hard for us and proves to be the best hubby and father. I am so thankful for him. Well, just thought I would do a bit of updating. Our lives are busy, but we serve an amazing Savior, and we love it. Til' next time....