01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, July 28, 2008

Visit far overdue, but so exciting!

I have wanted to visit my Grandparents for the longest time, but have been unable to do so due to money shortages! Bro. Jim let Brian, Chloe and I go to Sarasota one morning while we were on the mission trip. What an excitement. I have not seen either of them for 2 years, and so much has changed. Grandpa was in the hospital again and Grandma continues to remain an incredible wife to him. We were able to visit for a little over 2 hours. I wish it could have been longer, but I am thankful for even just that short amount of time. It was thrilling to see him wake up and look at me with the most excited response. We visited, sang to him and prayed with them and were on our way again. I am so glad they were finally able to see their Great Grandbaby. I think Chloe was excited to see them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment