Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Greetings to All



Well, much has happened in the last month. I have become way too lazy in not updating more frequently. Our home has been filled with company, the flu (3 weeks in a row), colds, animals for ladies banquet, and so much more! It has been a busy few weeks, but so rewarding. Brian and I celebrated our 4-year anniversary at the end of March by spending a 3 day trip in the mountains. It rained the entire time, but we still enjoyed a few brief hikes, bowling, mini golf, the luxury of a hot tub, and so much more. It was a great time of relaxing before our life went by like a whirlwind again.
We had a marvelous time with my family just a few weeks ago and we hated to see them leave. It is always a treat to have grandparents come visit for any length of time!!!
Easter wasn't the same due to a major outbreak of the flu. We had gotten over it, so we thought, but it attacked our humble abode not once but three times before deciding to leave. Thankfully my husband just made Easter lunch much easier by taking us out for Mexican---it was yummy, and I didn't have to clean up!
Last weekend was our ladies banquet at church. I loved being the chairwoman this year and truly enjoyed working with a great group of ladies! I didn't take any pictures due to extreme business, but I had someone take a bunch for me and I will post them soon.
Our little ones continue to grow super fast, and are certainly a major blessing and joy in our home. Chloe still continues to amaze us by accumulating bruise after bruise. One of these days our scheduled pictures will take place---but she really needs to be bruise and scrape free. Andrew is talking so much better, and we are working hard with him on his phonics. It doesn't come easy for him.
Well, I must run. Church is upon us and we are attacking the grading of final tests tonight. It is hard to believe that Awards banquet is next week already---then into summer we go. Til' next time...