Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Blog for the New Year

I have thoroughly enjoyed staying in touch with those we love via the Facebook world. In retrospect, I wish I had stayed up with our family blog. So, here goes-----a new beginning on the "Life of the Swaffers."
I wanted a catchier name after seeing all these creative names on others blogs. After reading God's Word today He reminded me of His indescribable grace that He has given to us over the years. What a great idea!!! His grace is far bigger than anything we can describe in words, but why not start there in bragging about God's grace and love for our lives. Hence, our blog will be titled:

Grace Beyond Words!

2010 brought many new adventures in our lives! Madelynn Grace is our "newest" addition to our humble abode and daddy has a new job! I guess those two events were our biggest! I began couponing a few months ago, and I thoroughly enjoy helping my hubby by saving lots of money and getting great deals! Andrew just turned 5 and Chloe will be 3 in just a few weeks. Life here is never dull and I know we will have much to write about throughout this year. So keep your eyes peeled for new posts on Grace Beyond Words. Til' next time...