Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So, how have you been doing?

So, my last post was on complaining....how are you doing? Oh, I am so thankful the Lord began to convict me in this area because it has truly opened my eyes and caused me to be that much more aware of the words that come out of my mouth!


We have thoroughly enjoyed our summer thus far. It's hard to believe that is already half gone and there is yet so much to do within the rest of it. We are currently in the middle of our VBS and we are loving every bit of it. Sleep is few and far between and laundry continues to grow higher, but I am so thankful for this opportunity for my little ones to learn and the opportunity I have to invest in little lives! What an overwhelming and exciting responsibility.


Summer fun has led us to water parks, sprinklers, swimming, play-dates, and lots of laughter. The weather is hot, but we mustn't complain and just make the most of it.  The kids love to play outside and often do so much of the day. Their sweaty little bodies need a bath more than once a day, but I don't mind. We are looking    forward to having friends for neighbors in a few months and excited to get some much needed work done in and outside our home too. Brian starts his 8 weeks unemployment on Monday, so trusting God will be what we learn to do best, and thankful for the extra family time that we will be able to enjoy too!

I pray your summer is going well too. What big plans do you have?



Silly side note, my momma is having a yard sale this weekend----if you are in that neck of the woods, I am sure you will walk away with treasures! Wishin I could go to it! Have a blessed day....til next time.....