01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What am I looking forward to?

Seems amidst the hub bub of the holidays and crazy shopping, baking, and lots of planning, we tend to forget about the reason for this extraordinary season. I am so thankful that our Savior humbled Himself to come to earth for us in a stinky manger.
So much has been running through my mind of late that I have run to the hope of Heaven so much more! I cannot wait and cannot stand waiting! Praying maybe it is His desire for the New Year, and I am 100% ready for it! What a great hope we have to sit at His feet and worship Him with no tears, sadness, disappointments looming, and many other negatives that a day to day here on earth brings our way! I am looking forward to it, are you? And, if He waits even longer, I am praying He gives me the grace and strength to glorify and honor Him in all I do this upcoming year. So many new horizons loom before us, and sometimes it's just a tad scary not knowing what lies ahead. But, I am so thankful that He gives me all that I need to be what I need to be for Him. May you each have a great Christmas! And, if He gives us more time here on  earth, make sure you are running to Him and proclaiming the Good News to all you come across.

No comments:

Post a Comment