01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Late nights, sleeping in, best pizza ever, shopping, and more!

We have had the privilege to get away the last few days to the sunny mountainous region of Tennessee! I sure miss my sweet little ones, but every mommy and daddy should be able to have alone time too. So thankful for those sweet friends who agreed to keep them for us.

We have enjoyed spending some great fellowship with sweet friends. Christina and I went shopping yesterday for most of the morning while the guys went to Smoky mountain knife works. We hit a couple duds, but found a few jackpots too. One antique store we walked into appeared to not be in our price rename until we climbed the stairs and found a booth in the back corner. We were pulling stuf from under tables and off shelves for only a dollar! It was amazing! I found a few fun things for my valentine mantle that I will post about next week. After a fun morning of bartering we went mini golfing, ventured through a museum, walked Gatlinburg, and enjoyed the best pizza ever! Christina and I finished the evening by making a gorgeous wreath while the guys played with a remote control helicopter and watched a herbie movie.

Thankful for a time away, but excited to see my little ones tonight! Off for some more adventures. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment