01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 20, 2012

V-Day fun

Our romantic table set for two
Chocolate covered, cheesecake filled strawberries
Amazing steaks
Main course
 Homemade cherry cheesecake--my hubby's favorite!

I know, V-day was a week ago, but I blog only once a week, so you'll just have to bear with me. We had a romantic dinner for two in our bedroom complete with olive garden salad, steak, au gratin tators, bean almondine, sparkling grape juice, chocolate covered strawberries and cherry cheesecake! We had done our out to eat dinner the weekend before while our little ones were being watched by a sitter so I was pretty excited to pull off this evening for my hubby as a complete surprise! I managed to keep all the kids from taking a nap that day and tried to wear them out by an outing to McDonalds, the park, library, and some other fun activities. So, it was fairly easy to put them to bed at 7! Then we enjoyed the rest of the evening alone!

What fun things did you do with/for your sweetheart? I am already writing down ideas for next year!!! Fun memories!

1 comment: