01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 17, 2012

What's a girl to do without peanut butter?

Had some fun making kiss cookies for a recent fellowship. Initially I was a bit frustrated because my recipe called for 4 cups of peanut butter. I didn't have that much and really wanted to make the full batch because they are yummy. So, my sweet little jar of nutella came to the rescue!!! Yeah for nutella! Thanks for saving the day for me and my hungry friends!

Kiss cookies:

4 c. Flour
4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2 c. brown sugar
1 c. sugar
4 c. peanut butter (or half nutella and rest peanut butter)
2 c. butter
4 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla (I actually do 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla, and 1/2 tsp. almond)
Chocolate kisses (unwrap before you start baking)

Bake for 7 minutes at 375

Push kiss on each one and bake for another 3 minutes. Let cool and enjoy with a big glass of cold milk!

1 comment: