01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Many moons ago

I was VERY tired of the wall arrangements in my princesses room! But, I really didn't know what I should do about it and didn't want to spend ANY money. While we were taking everything out of Andrew's room I remembered I had stuck an old ladder behind his cupboard for using at a later date! Now, I wish I had two! (:

(On a side note) I remember purchasing this worn out lil' ladder when I was a freshman in college. I only paid 50 cents for it and didn't really know what I'd do with it then, but I am really glad I picked it up and saw potential in it---even if it was 10 years later!


I scooped that puppy up as soon as I had stuff arranged back into the bedrooms after the carpet was installed. Not sure if you think it's a keeper, but I pretty much feel in love with it as soon as I figured out what I was gonna do and then actually got my tools out and did it! No more boring side by side pictures when I have my handy dandy old ladder to use!

1 comment:

  1. Love that ladder, Molly! Never have seen one like that before (more decorative than useful, maybe?) BUT it is perfect for pictures! :)

    Love the frame at the top too - I always love the frames that are very decorative/ornate, etc.

    ReplyDelete