01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sweet outings and fun finds

Every Tuesday and Friday the girls and I enjoy spending some time at the library for story time and play group! We have lots of fun and it is something they can look forward to each week AND it's free!


Summer wardrobes have arrived. I figured I'd tackle the project while getting stuff cleared out for the carpet guys. I am so blessed to have found some amazing deals at the dig n' save Goodwill in Charlotte, the clothing closet, and several yard sales already! I went to the clothing closet last week and got this entire laundry basket of gorgeous clothing for free! Looks like just a heap of clothes, but it is amazing. I was stoked and so thankful at how the Lord specifically answered some prayers---pants and t-shirts for Maddie and several other things. I also had a lady at church mention she was bringing me lots of clothes and shoes for the girls from someone at work! I am constantly amazed at how the Lord provides each year! Praising Him just doesn't grow old, because I know it is nothing I do! Looking forward to dressing them in their bright colors and cute new shorts and things! Ah, summer, where are you?

My girls love to go to the flea market and yard sales with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment