01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Weekly Treasure Hunt

I wasn’t really planning on hitting any yard sales last weekend due to a crazy busy week and a late night on Friday. But, since I was up most of the night puking and not sleeping I was up at the crack of dawn and figured I could sneak out of the house and look for a few things.

I think my best finds were actually for the church nursery! I got a gigantic box of gorgeous toys for only a few dollars! It was fun bringing it home, dumping it out, and cleaning each piece with our little ones! Giving is always so much fun, but when you have little ones and can teach them to give to others cheerfully too, that’s priceless!

misc 821 misc 818 misc 819 misc 820

They aren’t the greatest of pictures, but it’s a little look at the wealth of toys we found for pennies!

I did venture to our clothing closet and found  a cute dress for Maddie and one for baby along with several Melissa and Doug puzzles that my kids have loved the last few days! Oh, and a hideous piggy bank that we have repainted for baby! All that was FREE!

I did find a few cute outfits for the squirt on the way and paid only 25 cents for them. I also found a cool, very old mirror and a neat white wall decal that I will post about tomorrow! It came home, got painted, and immediately got rearranged on our mantel! I even had my sweet hubby out spray painting with me! How fun is that!!!!??

What fun finds did you come across last week? I am praying for a few very specific things the rest of the summer and am excited to see how the Lord provides! He always does, doesn’t He?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment