Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Treasure hunting in and out of state!

While we were home I had several fun outings with my mom! We hit my childhood favorite antique store, thrift shops, Goodwill, and even some awesome yard sales! I found some pretty cool things and my mom bought me some awesome stuff for Christmas too! Super exciting!

We had people joking about the fact that we didn’t have much room in our van to fill with precious treasures, but where there’s a will there is a way! And, yes, we ended up borrowing a car top carrier in order to get all our treasures, children, and luggage home!

Here are a few of the items I found:

misc 1147 Chandelier I found at a Habitat for Humanity for $3.00… I painted it red for part of my kitchen renovation that I will post about soon!

misc 1146

Heavy rod iron candle holder that I spray painted red for the kitchen $2.00

 misc 1144

Candlestick holder and candles $6.00 from Carousel (my favorite antique store)

misc 1145Gorgeous baby swing from Goodwill $3.00