01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, September 7, 2012

Dawn + Vinegar = Soap Scum KILLA

 

Isn't soap scum gross?  Ewww.  I hate spending my grocery money on a bazillion different cleaners, so I have tackled the challenge of making my own in multiple categories. I still haven’t completely gotten every one figured out, but I love my laundry soap, dishwasher soap, multi surface cleaner, mold remover, window cleaner and this magnificent Shower cleaner!

It is super easy to make so give it a try and I guarantee you will not be disappointed by what it does and by what you spend to make it! Heat up some vinegar (I used a cup of vinegar and nuked it for 2 minutes). Then pour it into your spray bottle, add an equal amount of blue Dawn, shake gently, and voila!

You can spray it on and leave it overnight for tough stains. I usually just let it sit for 2 hours, come back in with a sponge and some warm water, and wipe it off. Yes, I LOVE the results!

How about you? What homemade cleaners do you make? I love to have some more options!

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely going to try this! I can't use the spray on things that you buy in the store because I can't breathe after I have sprayed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this and it works great!! I'm interested in hearing about your other homemade cleaners.

    ReplyDelete