01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, September 24, 2012

Doors to decor

I don’t know about you, but I love shopping my house to decorate! When I changed up the kitchen a few weeks ago I removed the falling apart shutters from the laundry closet and replaced them with curtains. The shutters were thrown outside to the burn pile. While I looked at them through the kitchen windows quite often I decided I was going to take them apart and use two of the pieces for Andrew’s room!

I spray painted them white and this is where they are currently abiding! So in love with a bit of wall filler considering I don’t have much on the walls, but lately less is best for me!! I gave the other two shutters to a friend who painted one orange and has in her fall display! It turned out super cute!

misc 1231

No comments:

Post a Comment