01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Garbage anyone? aka: My weekly treasure hunt

Well, since I threw another yard sale this past Saturday I didn’t get to hit other sales despite driving by several signs.  I did stop at one on Friday but it was an absolute dud and WAY overpriced! But, I wasn’t gonna let that stop me from finding stuff! While running to go pick up the kids from school I drove through a little neighborhood with lots of old houses I found 3 different things in the trash in front of 3 different houses!

An old door broken in half that I used to make my fall sign from!

misc 1236 

A cool wooden doll house for my girls (this is something I always wanted as a kid) Cannot wait to look for wooden furniture now---it’s on my yard sale list!

misc 1249 

And, last but not least, I found a cool little shelf!

misc 1248misc 1247  Best part of it all------It was FREE!!!!!! I love what we can do with Free!

Come back tomorrow and I will show you what they look like now!

No comments:

Post a Comment