Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Weekly Treasure hunt

I haven’t been out yard sailing much or thrifting, but I have “happened” across a few good deals in the recent days!  misc 1151

New Cato purse

misc 1152

Black mirror—50 cents (still need to hang it)misc 1153  Riding horse for girls $2.00

This was a fun find and has been played with constantly! And, an extra plus----it matches their bedroom!misc 1154Glass jar--- 99 cents from Goodwill! Every house with children needs storage for goldfish crackers! lol misc 1155Bell Wreath----$1.99 from Goodwill

Berry garland---99 cents

I am getting all pumped and geared up for our annual all day yard sailing with some sweet friends of mine! We leave in the wee hours of the morning geared up with coffee and yummy muffins with a trailer hitched to the back and our long lists of wants and needs!!! October cannot come fast enough for me! To top it off my sweet friend is coming for a visit that weekend after moving too far away (New York)! What fun things have you found this week?