Monday, September 10, 2012

Slow down

IMG_0212 IMG_0209  IMG_0211

Ahhh, I feel like a mommy who has no clue where the last 6 years went! Granted it has been busy with numerous activities I cannot believe these two are in school! I was reminded yesterday that in a blink of an eye they will be married and have children of their own! Please, people!!! Let me enjoy this age first before tackling the idea of grandchildren!!!

We are blessed with a dear godly lady from our church teaching our little ones from her home! There are 7 students total and the kids are doing great! I like it too having a friend to carpool with. It has cut down the driving and scheduling down for both of our families!

God is so good and I am so excited to see what He has in store for our little ones. Begging Him to help me be the mommy I need to be for them! Praying for patience, consistency, love and ultimately a genuine walk with my Savior that will give them a greater desire to follow Christ 100%!