Monday, October 29, 2012

Cheesecake anyone?

misc 1346

With sweetest day Saturday I made my hubby a romantic dinner and this yummy dessert for a fun night in! We watched a movie and enjoyed steaks, salad, homemade mac n’ cheese, and sparkling grape juice!

This is my momma’s recipe and was many of our favorites growing up! Hope you enjoy the simplicity of it and yumminess! I sometimes make my own crusts, but sometimes find it easier to just purchase the ready made crusts!

No Bake cheesecake

16 oz. cream cheese

1 can sweetened condensed milk

2 tsp. Vanilla

1/3 cup lemon juice (a little less is better)

Mix well and pour onto crust. Chill for an hour then serve with your favorite pie fillings or fresh fruit.

I love it with raspberries and a little chocolate sauce. Brian loves cherries! This time I made his favorite dessert and topped it with my favorite berries! Compromise is fun and sweet sometimes!

Enjoy!