01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It’s a serious endeavor!

misc 1301We are not big coffee drinkers, but I am coming around with adding lots of creamer, whipped cream, spices and more. My hubby just likes the smell, so I guess we both are satisfied by the endeavor!

This pretty cup is keeping me awake today! My sweet 2 year old has been under the weather and mommy hasn’t been feeling all that great lately either. I have developed some pretty painful sores on my lower gums that make for eating solids very difficult and sometimes tearful! So, maybe I will drop the last 15 pounds of pregnancy weight this way! lol

Isn’t it fun to sip a hot cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate or whatever your taste buds desire while reading God’s Word? I love it! His Word just puts a cherry on top of anything!

 So, as you eat from the full plate or cup He has set for you today remember to run to His Word and His throne of Grace for clear guidance, strength, and true and lasting encouragement!

Hope you have a blessed and happy Christ-centered day!

No comments:

Post a Comment