01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

“Just wait, Honey, God will give them to you probably for free!”

misc 1236 misc 1234 

This is my overflowing table of answered prayers completely FREE of charge! My title was something my momma told me last week when I told her that I hadn’t found many clothes for my kids yet for next year. I knew He would provide for us and wasn’t worried, but I definitely like to be organized and like to see it all come together! Nonetheless, I “happened” across a yard sale Friday of last week where everything was free! You couldn’t just take anything and everything and their was a limit, but seriously??? Free??? I ended up with several Old Navy, Gymboree, and Carters outfits, jeans, and shirts for all three girls, t-shirts for Andrew, a brand new red Old Navy winter jacket for Maddie, Scrabble game, brown adorable boots for Maddie and brown boots for me, several sweaters, several dresses, and a few other shirts for me! I also found a few cute plates, soda, a necklace, Barbie, several leggings and a few pair of tights! God is so good and I love the little and BIG things He lovingly does for an undeserving child that I am!

1 comment:

  1. Molly, I KNEW before I even read your story that your mom was the one you quoted! Through the years. I have seen God reward her faith countless times. She taught you well how to rely on Him to provide for your every need.

    ReplyDelete