01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Doesn’t get any better than this!

misc 1476

Proverbs 22:6 ~Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

3 John 1:4 ~I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

For the last 2 years Brian and I have prayed EVERY night with Andrew that he chose to take the next step of obedience—baptism. We had many conversations, but we wanted him to initiate this and it not be something we pushed him to do. So, we waited, and waited. Often he would say he wanted to but didn’t want to go forward at invitation in front of everyone to tell them he wanted to make this decision. Well, a few weeks ago our little man took that huge step and got over walking to the front of lots of people because he knew it was important!

I was a jumping up and down, excited momma at that point! God had answered a huge request of mine and I am so looking forward to seeing what God can do through the life of our little one! I feel like this post is so behind, but life has been busy. I praise the Lord for the little lives He has given us for a time to teach, love, and show Christ to. Begging God for grace, wisdom, patience and most of all that they would each see Jesus in me!

Andrew Micaiah, we love you and are so thankful that you let Jesus work in your heart to help you make this decision. Stay tender to His leading and we look forward to watching you grow in every way!

1 comment: