01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, November 16, 2012

Epsom Salt, glue, and a bottle

misc 1405
I have enjoyed making time for some little projects throughout our house. It has been so crazy so it usually happens late at night or right after school so the kids can be involved. I had saved a few bottles and wanted to do something with them for Christmas.
I covered the bottles with mod podge then we rolled them in epsom salt! the kids enjoyed finding me some skinny sticks and painted them white and dusted them with some silver glitter. We love Christmas, can’t you tell? Hope you enjoy just a sneak peak of our Christmas mantel! I know, it’s not even Thanksgiving yet! We didn’t forget it and it’s usually our tradition to do this the day after, but we are gone almost the whole week of Thanksgiving and I have huge deadlines the week after, so it works best for us this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment