Tuesday, November 13, 2012

MIA

 misc 1393 May I just say my excuses for not blogging are pictured above! Plus a little man who didn’t want to be part of the picture. But, those little blessings are way more important to me than the blogging world! It has been a crazy past week and I feel like this is the first moment I have actually sat down and tried to put all my thoughts together (what few I have). Much has happened in the 6 days that I have not blogged and I am thrilled to say that God has given me the strength to go through some pretty intense and long days! We had a fun day last week pulling out all our Christmas decorations and putting up many of them. I did manage to finish a few little projects and I have stayed current with my laundry---which is a huge plus! I look forward to sharing a few posts and some pictures in the next few days.

This morning the Lord just really reminded me of the blessings I have in my little ones and my sweet hubby. While the picture above is just of us girls and could be used as a post from my hubby as bragging that he has the best women in his life (o: I can say that the four of us are spoiled beyond measure! We have a man to look up to in every way! I have a husband to love and treasure. One who spoils me, loves me, adores me, treats me like a princess (something he promised my daddy when he got permission to date me), and lovingly challenges me spiritually! I am so glad I get to grow old with him!

My girls, on the other hand, have a daddy to follow after, squeeze his hands, look to for security, admire, and just call their daddy! He really is loved by these little princesses and long days at work for him make for long days for mommy. There is just something about having daddy home for our girls----priceless!

We are looking forward to another busy week of opportunity, but we are so grateful that God is the ONE we can place our strength and guidance in!

Come back tomorrow and see what I did with my jar of pinecones!

He does so much for us and I am eternally thankful to the Lord for giving such  a man to us!