01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Paint fixes just about anything!

  misc 1135  misc 1379misc 1378

I purchased this table at our annual yard sale rendezvous last year and haven’t had the time to repaint the legs and sides. Unfortunately, I didn’t take the greatest before and pictures, but the white paint made a huge difference and I absolutely LOVE it in my kitchen now! They had spray painted it with flat black paint!

Unbelievable! I used my handy dandy paint brush and my favorite gallon of white paint and painted away! I am looking forward to my spring project of stripping and staining the top!

While I had the paint out we painted the coffee table too and touched up the cabinets, armoire, dressers and doors in the house. Huge task, but so rewarding!

What about you? Any painting in your horizon or are you in the middle of painting something?

1 comment: