Wednesday, December 19, 2012

For the love of my kids!!!

Projects, decor change, and more is always fun to put on a hold when it involves spending more time with our little ones. I don’t have a ton of things I want to do to the house before we try to sell eventually, so I am trying to just keep it all in ship shape and avoid any major redos. My little ones have been pretty sick lately, so I feel like everything else has been put on the back burner. But, it is also December so our lives have been crazy busy with Christmas parties, catering events, birthdays and lots of get togethers. All in all, we have had a great time as a family this month doing various things.

 misc 1730misc 1732 misc 1769

I am so thankful that this little squirt is on the mend. She was pretty sick and had the doctors and us pretty worried. But, the Lord is good and seems to be healing her little body quicker than we all expected.

 misc 1749

We are still unsure of what Christmas plans are for now. We are planning on leaving for Ohio Saturday morning if Brian can afford to take off work. He has quite a few deadlines the first of the year, so it makes for the holidays to be a bit packed.

misc 1762

This is how this mommy carts my littles around the stores! WE love to shop together!

Aside from all that, I have been reminded all too often that God’s plans are best and I need to be content within them. We have had a lot on our plates lately in everyday life, ministry, work, and more, but to top that off we have had some pretty big decisions that God has placed on our plate too. It’s so great to have the peace God gives and the wisdom He alone can help us with.