Monday, December 3, 2012

Havelock Adventures

 

I want to just pack up and do it all over again! We had so much fun altogether as a family with some pretty amazing friends too! The kids loved to look at all the aircraft. Andrew seemed to be in his own little world! Maddie just enjoyed running wild, and Chloe, well, she’s pretty much in love with anything fun! She’s like her momma.

We loved Fort Macon. Most forts and museum type places are all roped off and honestly, pretty boring. But Fort Macon beat the norm and had tons of great adventures for my little ones to create. We hid in ovens, took pictures in cool cubbies, played tag, hide ‘n seek, and just enjoyed all the scenery! The beginning was eventful when Chloe jumped out a window into a mud pit. So, she ran around the rest of the day with wet pants and coat from my scrubbing the mud off.

All in all, we had a great time! Enjoy the pictures. Not the best quality at all, but I was savoring the moments with my family!