01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Eternally blessed

misc 2148 misc 2162

 misc 2143misc 2039   misc 2044misc 2167

I feel like I don’t need to write anything but the title….ETERNALLY BLESSED I am INDEED!

Andrew loves to read to his sissys and Ella usually soaks it all in.

Ella is sitting up alone and loving the bit of freedom that seems to bring.

Maddie and Ella have become my little shopping buddies.

3 oldest LOVE Sweet Frog

Ella enjoys shopping at Discovery Place Kids (:

The band aid across the nose is what Maddie came out to show me after she hardly bumped her nose on the laundry basket!

Sure do love my kiddos and so thankful for the time God has allowed me to invest in and be blessed by their lives!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pictures! But Maddie definitely took the cake with her bandaid. . . especially after the explanation! Thanks for sharing! Made me smile. . . : )

    ReplyDelete