Monday, March 18, 2013

Fun with Grandpa and 1 of my 7 sisters

 
It’s hard to believe a week is already past! My dad and sister Carrie came last week for a 2 day visit! It was way too short, but I am not complaining because 2 days is better than nothing. I, for one, have learned to enjoy these times way more especially when I don’t get the opportunity as often. (I am so praying God opens a door to a church at least a few states closer to my family).
We packed out the 2 days they were here with a trip to Discovery place, out to our favorite burger joint, shopping, picnic at the lake, hiking, late night games, steak dinner, Krispy Kreme and so much more! I think we may have exhausted them a bit, but we really enjoyed every moment of those two days.
The Lord is continually reminding me that He has given me so much and I have so much to be thankful for! I love this picture…
IMG_1858

Sigh….as we look to the future and remain confident in an Almighty God, I look forward to spending each day with these 4 sweet treasures from Heaven.