01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, March 15, 2013

Have to try our Blueberry Muffins

Last week I had an urge to make a new blueberry muffin. I found some yummy blueberries cheap and had already dumped several containers in a ginormous fruit salad and still had some left. So, I grabbed a few recipes and compiled them into one that I thought was yummy. It was trial and error and lots of tweaking, but my family LOVED these! Make them and Enjoy!
IMG_1805  IMG_1806
Muffin mix
3 cups AP flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp. salt
4 tsp. baking powder
2/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
2/3 c. milk
2 cups fresh blueberries
Topping:
1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup AP flour, 1/4 c. butter (cold), 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 400 and put muffin liners in 24 muffin cups
Combine the dry ingredients  and then add oil, eggs, milk, and vanilla. Beat  for 1 minute and then fold in blueberries. It will be thick!
Mix crumb topping mix with fork or fingers and crumble on top of muffins before baking. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until done!

Come see the fun change I made in our bedroom! I finally got my chevron

No comments:

Post a Comment