Monday, March 4, 2013

Sent from above

IMG_1678  IMG_1683 IMG_1684

 IMG_1722 IMG_1723IMG_1747

It’s hard to believe my sweet peas are all growing up so quickly! Uggh, I’m getting old, for sure. I’ll be 31 in 2 weeks, crazy, huh? I totally remember my junior high days with platter collar blouses and pony tails. Glad I grew out of those days. Excited to watch my little ones grow though and most importantly excited to see them grow in Christ likeness.

We are excited to be headed to the Wilds tonight for the youth pastor’s conference. It is always a great deal of fun and spiritually refreshing. So thankful for those who are watching our little ones so we can do this. Not sure how much blogging I will do the remainder of the week, but I am excited to share with you next week what God teaches me this week. Have a blessed week!