01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 6, 2013

Fun finds and small changes

IMG_1444
I happened to an awesome yard sale that was selling all children’s jeans for 25 cents each!
I got 9 pair of Old Navy or Children’s Place jeans for $2.25. Yes, sir! I took it and was so excited to check off jeans for Chloe from my yard sale list for the kids clothes for fall. Typically Jeans are always more expensive so I know my mouth dropped open when the lady said they were a quarter a piece. They are all in excellent condition too.
Due to the leak in the bathroom and things being pulled apart in random places I changed a few things in the hallway.
IMG_1449
This crazy girl sits in the strangest positions. I had to take a picture so I could show her piano teacher. Love her and love how she plays the piano.
IMG_1451

No comments:

Post a Comment