01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sunny Days

kiddosI LoVe that it is finally sunny and warm and my littles can play outside. I am so thankful for the tremendous yard and so many creative things we can do without spending money. We spent about 1 1/2 hours outside playing chalk the other day. It was a blast! Ella enjoyed many mouthfuls of nasty chalk in every different color, but nothing a good glass of water and a warm bath wouldn’t later fix. It’s so much fun creating memories with them and I am blessed to have had so much time to do so with them. We love going to the park too and I think over the summer people thin we may live there, but it’s okay because it’s better than the TV.
The kids have actually been counting down til we go to the water park and I think today is the big day! It opened yesterday, but I had to prep for a bridal shower and do some shopping so we had to postpone it. So, packing a picnic lunch and our swimming bag and heading that way for lunch! Praying for great weather.
What are your plans for the sunny days with your littles?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, how do you spend so much time in the kitchen, clean, shop, etc. with a baby? I know you get the "big kids" to help you...but what about Elianna? And how did you do it when she was little and couldn't even sit up? I have a baby and feel like such a failure b/c I don't feel like I can accomplish anything. :'( *S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess after 4 your get the hang of balancing housework, little ones, and much more. Elianna can pretty much entertain herself and often just crawls behind me and I keep her busy with pots and pans, spoons, and much more. When she couldn't sit, I'd put her in her swing, bumbo, etc. right where I was or where the little ones are playing so she feels like she is part of the action.
    You are not a failure! Mommyhood is tough at times, but you will get the hang of it for sure. Keep your chin up and start a little at a time. Hope this can encourage you a little. And, by the way, I'm not that perfect mommy either---some days are just tough and I feel like I didn't get anything done.

    ReplyDelete