Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Weekly Treasure hunt

A friend asked me to go to a few yard sales with her EARLY Saturday and I was all in! We hit one and then hit a community sale on the way home. We left at 6:30 and got home at 9:15. It was an absolutely perfect amount of time, and I was greeted at the front door with all my children having just gotten out of bed.
I have definitely become a bit more picky in what I am looking for and have to be pretty much in LOVE with whatever finds they might be. Here are a few of the things I found…
2 Amazing Candleholders…which I have already spray painted and placed in my living room $1 each
IMG_1995 
  White pillar $1
IMG_1999 I also got a trifle bowl and a 3 plate moveable cake plate stand for $1 each
It wasn’t a huge shopping trip, but I came home with expensive items and only spent a few bucks!
What did you find last week? Any new treasures lingering in your home?