01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days of Revealing my “secrets” as a mom of 4 + time for decor and more

 31 series image

Don’t you love secrets? I mean, I for one, love knowing secrets and I have worked hard at being a good secret keeper too. But, sometimes discovering secrets while being a mom with little ones or even teenagers can be exciting and helpful amidst the everyday tasks of home, ministry, marriage, activities, child training, and so much more. I definitely do not have all the answers, but I have developed many helps and “secrets” that have worked for our family through the years. I look forward to sharing these not so secret “secrets” with each of you the next few weeks.

Join me this month for… 

linkup3131 days in October makes for a perfect series on  31 days of Revealing my “secrets” as a mom of four + time for decor and more. I am joining Nester for the first time to link up for her 31 days series. This is definitely a task for me, but I am excited to be participating this year.

I am planning on posting tips and “secrets” of favorite recipes, organizational helps, diy projects, child training, hospitality, yard sale tips and much more throughout the weeks– we shall see! Several of you gave me great topics that I look forward to sharing “secrets” about soon. PicMonkey31 days intro

I’d love to preface my “secrets” below with this…

My ways are not always going to be your ways. I would love for my “secrets” or tips to just help you creatively develop your own “secrets.” What is best for my home and family may not be best for yours. I hope that the tips I give will help you create a home that can be comfortable and fun for your family and any visitor that comes for a visit.

I plan to update this post each day with links to each new post. This way you can visit this post and catch up on the ones you have missed.

 Day 1 image day2day3image  

 

 

 

 

 Day4image image5Day6image

 

 

 

 

 

Day7image

day8image

day9image 

 

 

 

 

day10image

day 11 image

day12image  

 

 

 

 

day13image

Day14imageDay15image  

 

 

 

 

Day16image

Day17image

day18image

 

 

 

 

 

day19image

Day20imageday21image

 

 

 

 

 

Day22image

day 23 image

Day24image

 

 

 

 

 

day25image

Day26image

Day27image

 

 

 

 

 

day28imageday29imageDay30image  

 

 

 

 

Day31image 

 

 

 

 

 

I have several other blog friends that are joining me writing for 31 days too – check out their blogs and topics by clicking on the buttons below.

31DaysofFishbowlGrace31-days-of-fall-inspiration-reg-size

31-Days-2013-rockinwhatyagot

31-days-to-Living-Well

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to this series from you. You are a great home-maker! I'm sure we can all learn something from you.

    ReplyDelete