01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, September 16, 2013

31 Days of Revealing my “Secrets” suggestions

31 series

Mommy of 4 + time for decor and more

I have some blogging friends who inspired me to post for 31 days straight regarding a particular topic. It would have been overwhelming except they inspired me over a month ago and I started pondering and considering the options of what to blog about. There were so many possibilities, and I honestly could not narrow it down to just 1 thing. So, I am going a bit broad, but hope I can inspire, motivate, or maybe just briefly encourage my readers in the month of October.
31 Days of Revealing my “Secrets” will focus on how I do what I do and “tricks” I’ve learned through the years. I think for some of the posts it will be a bit of repeat of posts through the years, but I am going to work hard at changing it up! Bear with me, please! This is the first 31 Series I’ve done, and I am nervous and excited all at the same time.
So, why am I mentioning this 2 weeks out? I need your help!  I would love to hear from you about what you would like to know more about or what would inspire or encourage you. I already had one reader mention they want a post on how I fold clothes considering I have so many in my household and limited space. Would love for any and all feedbacks so I can start my writing, pictures, etc.
Excited to begin this in a few weeks!

11 comments:

  1. I know you have posted some of this before - but honestly how you keep your house clean/picked up/company ready. Tips on cleaning baseboards, bathrooms.

    How to organize/store things - your extra decor, catering supplies, etc. in limited space.

    I am sure I will think of more! So glad for you to join in this year! Need to start working on my posts too - hopefully next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some of those topics are on my list, so that is awesome. I will try to post on my storage info too. Oh, and I am gonna need help creating the box/link on Nesters site. Totally clueless. Learning slowly:)

      Delete
  2. curious how many hours you spend on the house. Could you work 8+ hours a day at a job, even in your home, and keep your home? Because if you could, then I need help because I can't! I can get the work done, kids cleaned, family fed, laundry (somewhat) maintained, but the cleaning doesn't get done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do not spend many hours a day. If you manage a little each day it is possible. I currently do not have an 8 hour work day in the sense of an actual job, but my mom always did growing up. Actually she had more like a 10 hour work day and had 9 kids and still kept an amazing house. So, I do know it can be done. But, I would love to give you tips to help in any way I can. And, my home is not perfect and at times appears totally not pristine :)

      Delete
  3. How do you not get distracted with fun things? What is your procedure on laundry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this!!! I do get distracted at times, but will try to give some pointers. Oh, and laundry is definitely one of my posts. I wanna see a picture of that little one of yours!!! :)

      Delete
  4. What a great idea! I can always use tips on time management and toy organization!

    I can't wait to read what you decide to share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read how active you family is in church. I would love to know you balance ministry life and maintain your home. As a pastor's wife, sometimes I feel like my home is put on hold during busy times in ministry. Would love any tips to help keep both going at same time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *your...*to know how....sorry for errors, its been a busy day =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meal planning, food storage, grocery shopping, food for guests, etc:) couponing? anything to do w/food stuff:) *sophie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, how you make time for guests- which apparently you do a lot of!!!!!:) and any entertaining ideas/ pointers..thanks:). *sophie

    ReplyDelete