01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Count your blessings

ribbet10

Some days seem a bit harder to get through. Please tell me that I’m not the only weary human out there!!!? I’ve just been plain wore out and my sleeping ability seems to have been lost when I hit the 30’s threshold. ha ha

Nonetheless, God has continuously given me the strength I need for the day to day schedules and crazy moments. For that strength alone, I can pick my head up and press on! What a blessing I have to know that God’s Word is sufficient for me. Plus, He is shifting my focus to the millions of blessings I possess at each given moment. So many people desire littles in their home, and I have been blessed with 4. Seems crazy and often I fail those precious blessings, BUT I am thankful that God blesses me with new days filled to the brim with blessings.

My sweet older “blessings” are back in school and I am enjoying “mommy & me moments” with the youngest two. Strange having a somewhat quiet home in the mornings, but I am excited to see the Lord envelope these mornings with His grace and strength as I guide 2 little souls in His ways.

My home has been transformed with some fall decor and I cannot wait to show you a few fun and free things we created. Cannot wait for hay bales, mums, and piles of pumpkins to add to it later this month.

Have a blessed day being reminded of your piles of blessings He has given you amidst your own crazy lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment