01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Embracing the hated space {Day 30 of 31 days of Revealing my “Secrets” as a mom of 4 + time for decor & more}

Day30image 31seriesredirection3

It’s a silly & short post today, but I want my readers to know that my home is far from perfect. Can I share a little “secret”---I have a hated space in my home. I know, for real?

Our family of 6 is currently abiding in an 1100 square foot home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room. It can be crazy at times, but I do love it and it does allow for a much easier time keeping up with things. If you noticed there was no den, library, study or any room of that kind listed. So, I must be honest and show you my “hated” space…

IMG_3544

I know, it doesn’t look that awful right? But, this is the other view…

IMG_3779

Yes, indeed, my dreaded space is in my dearest space---our bedroom.

Can I let you in on another little “secret”---I’ve embraced this hated space! I have learned that I have so much to be thankful for and while I wish our bedroom did not include a gun case, ugly file cabinet (which I plan to de-uglify) and a huge desk, I am thankful that we have those things and there is a bit of an office for my hubby and for myself.

So, whether you have a little space in your home that really cannot be changed or if you just haven’t had the time to change something---embrace it!! It will make your living within the same walls so much better.

Cannot believe tomorrow is the last of our 31 day series! Looking forward to many more in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment