Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Loads of Love

Well, I finally had time to decorate for the big ‘V’ Day coming up. I was actually going to not change anything since we are actually getting several inches of snow currently, but I opted to bring the pops of red back at least for a few weeks before all decorations come down! DSC_1386 I would like to do something on the wreath, but I didn’t have that much time to get it all to my liking. So, here is the current look of our mantle. DSC_1387 I love doing projects that involve shopping the house and not spending any money! DSC_1389DSC_1391Here is the front door wreath.    DSC_1397

And, Chloe loved helping me come up with something to put on our chalkboard… Once in awhile right in the middle of an ordinary life LOVE gives us a little taste of Heaven!

So thankful that in the middle of my ordinary life I can say my marriage is a little taste of Heaven! So thankful for the man of my dreams and the 9 years we’ve had. Looking forward to many more years!