Thursday, February 27, 2014

Yee haw!

IMG_5224

I know it’s been over 2 whole weeks! Life has just been really crazy, draining, and full to the max. Due to that I decided to not fret myself in keeping up with the blog and take a little break. Seems kind of silly actually, since the next 8 weeks are going to be even crazier for us, but I will try to post a bit more. I have some fun activities and recipes I look forward to sharing with you too. Be on the lookout for a post about our “miracle” gift in the next few days. Guess you will just have to hop on over again soon.

Don’t you just love that smiley cowgirl above? I love her and she keeps us smiling with all her silly grins.

I am gearing up for a week at the Wild’s next week and praying for some clear direction in several areas. The Lord always challenges my heart there and refreshes me for the paths ahead, so I am excited! Oh, and did I mention I get my hubby to myself? It will be like a week getaway fully paid for by our church.

Praying you each have a wonderful weekend!