01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dating never gets old!

338465_10151162202899043_2087021428_o

9 years ago I walked into a remarkable journey of love, sacrifice, joy, submission, blessings, hardships, children, joys, tears, and many changes. Yet, as I reminisce on all the paths I’ve ventured through I am so overwhelmingly blessed to have walked hand in hand through this journey with this man! I love you, Brian, and have never doubted God putting us together! Thank you for your solid rock in Jesus that helps me daily run to Him in order to be more like Christ.

God has been so ever good to us, and we are blessed. Thank you for loving me unconditionally and as Jesus commands. Love you and cannot wait to spend forever with you!

Happy Anniversary, Love!

1 comment: