01 09 10
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lovin on “Army Sarah”

DSC_1554

We have been spoiled to have Aunt Sarah with us since last Friday. And, she doesn’t leave until Sunday! 9 whole days! Maddie has squeezed every ounce of energy from Sarah, but what fun we’ve had already. I am so thankful for the moments we get to enjoy with family. Often we take for granted these privileges that for most people is at the end of their fingertips. With family being so far away we have been blessed to have these opportunities scattered throughout the year. We head home in just 2 weeks to celebrate my sweet brother getting married! What a fun reunion with the “niners” we shall have! Cannot wait.

1 comment:

  1. So THAT's what Maddie was saying!!! I could understand "Sarah" just fine, but she was saying "Sarah Army". Sooooo cute! I guess I can spill the beans that when I asked if any of them had a best friend, Maddie's eye's lit up, her whole face smiling, and she said, "Sarah Army!" She'd already told me how this mysterious person was coming to her house after church, so I thought she must be pretty special. ;0) Play hard -- Sarah can recuperate later. :0)

    ReplyDelete